Surprise!

Today? Anything special? Why?
At least that's what everyone made Norma, the preacher, Jose's, wife, think. All day, she thought everyone forgot it was her 25th birthday. We felt bad not telling her happy birthday when we talked to her. She was so surprised when we were hiding around the corner in the house with the beautiful (and yummy!) cake! (Sorry this is sideways...)

It was a lot of fun. Also fun? Wathcing Nathan and Jose playing around together :)
And here is the two of us with Jose and Norma :)

Not a very long post at all today... But anyway :)
More to be posted later!
su amiga,
Ruth Erin

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
This place? This is my blog! I'm Erin, or you may know me as Ruth. I'm spending this year living in La Palma, El Salvador with my family working with the church, and I'm pretty pumped about seeing some awesome stuff happen through our amazing God. Here, you can read about some of that awesome stuff, catch up with my family news (There's a link to the rest of the fam's blogs above!), or just see what I've been up to lately. Thanks for checking it out! :)



Recent Comments