Prayers for the Family of Alfredo

Alfredo is the brother of the mayor of La Palma, his sisters are members of the church, and he is Flor and Edith's uncle. This very short post is basically just a request for prayers for his family. The same night we went for the oranges, we saw an ambulance go by, which is fairly unusual here. The next morning we were informed that Alfredo had attempted, and failed, suicide, and was immediately taken to San Salvador to the hospital. We received information today that he did pass away this morning. Please keep his family in your prayers through this time, it's extremely appreciated. More to be posted soon!
Su amiga,
Erin <3

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
This place? This is my blog! I'm Erin, or you may know me as Ruth. I'm spending this year living in La Palma, El Salvador with my family working with the church, and I'm pretty pumped about seeing some awesome stuff happen through our amazing God. Here, you can read about some of that awesome stuff, catch up with my family news (There's a link to the rest of the fam's blogs above!), or just see what I've been up to lately. Thanks for checking it out! :)



Recent Comments