Orange Adventure!

So, I've spent part of the past couple days learning a little about HTML codes. Needless to say, I felt the urge to give my blog a makeover :)
Tonight was our weekly English singing service. I love when we get to praise God in our own language. I mean, it's pretty cool singing in Spanish with the people here, and it's really powerful. Even when we can't totally understand each other, we're both worshipping. But, for me, Tuesday nights are amazing.
After it was over, we were about to play a game with Teresa, but we got a phone call from Jose. Apparently some time yesterday a big truck broke down in the middle of the city. It was a semi-ish truck, and it was completely full of oranges. I have never in my life seen as much fruit at one time as I saw tonight. It still hadn't been fixed, and since the oranges wouldn't last long enough to get wherever they were taking them, they were selling huge bags of 25 oranges for a dollar. So, we walked up the street and bought a bunch of oranges! How neat is that? It's a real truck load sale. Only here, right? It was a pretty fun adventure anyway. Not much else worth mentioning tonight, More to be posted later!
Su amiga,
Erin <3

posted under , , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
This place? This is my blog! I'm Erin, or you may know me as Ruth. I'm spending this year living in La Palma, El Salvador with my family working with the church, and I'm pretty pumped about seeing some awesome stuff happen through our amazing God. Here, you can read about some of that awesome stuff, catch up with my family news (There's a link to the rest of the fam's blogs above!), or just see what I've been up to lately. Thanks for checking it out! :)



Recent Comments