The Webcam

I'm so blessed to have a laptop with a built in webcam. :)

Skype has to be one of the most amazing things ever. I love being able to actually see and talk to my friends and family! (Have skype? Add me!) And those photo booth programs that make you look funny? Tons of fun. Especially for a couple girls who never would have even imagined a webcam.

Last night, Noemi was watching my facebook interactions over my shoulder, so I randomly pulled up the webcam and took our picture. She was anxious to take more, so I downloaded a free program with special effects. Just look at all the fun we had last night!











They loved it! And so did I. :)
After we were done with the pictures, we got to skype with my grandparents. Roxana and Noemi practiced some of their basic English with them. (They're getting really good at "please," "thank you," "hello," "good morning," and "yes." And their English alphabet is coming along great! Just look at the video mom posted of them learning it with me while washing the dishes!)
It was an awesome night. :)

Blessings,
Erin

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
This place? This is my blog! I'm Erin, or you may know me as Ruth. I'm spending this year living in La Palma, El Salvador with my family working with the church, and I'm pretty pumped about seeing some awesome stuff happen through our amazing God. Here, you can read about some of that awesome stuff, catch up with my family news (There's a link to the rest of the fam's blogs above!), or just see what I've been up to lately. Thanks for checking it out! :)



Recent Comments