Joseph's Coat of Many... Construction Paper Pieces!

Bilingual. I'm not there yet. I'm getting there, slowly but surely. I can understand a lot of Spanish. Speaking it is a little harder. But, I'm getting better. Last Sunday, though, I took a pretty big step in my bilingual-ness.
I taught the kids' class by myself! For the first time. Without translation. Mom was there to help, and did when I got stuck, but I taught about Joseph's dreams and coat of many colors. Songs, the lesson, and a craft. Just look at the pictures.








So, there's my first class I've ever taught in Spanish. :)

More to be posted later!
Su amiga,
Ruth Erin <3

posted under , |

1 comments:

Lana Wilkins said...

Glad I was there! It was muey bien!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
This place? This is my blog! I'm Erin, or you may know me as Ruth. I'm spending this year living in La Palma, El Salvador with my family working with the church, and I'm pretty pumped about seeing some awesome stuff happen through our amazing God. Here, you can read about some of that awesome stuff, catch up with my family news (There's a link to the rest of the fam's blogs above!), or just see what I've been up to lately. Thanks for checking it out! :)



Recent Comments